Browse our ever expanding community of book lovers and add like-minded people to your network using the handy tools below.
Find people and invite friends
These are the latest people to join our book loving community! Say hi!
Most Active Readers
Add past, present and future books to your shelf to appear here!
Most Active Reviewers
These folks are avid reviewers of books - write your own reviews to join them here!
Most Popular Books
- Fifty Shades of Grey
- Twilight (Twilight Saga)
- The Hunger Games
- New Moon (Twilight Saga)
- Eclipse (Twilight Saga)
- Catching Fire (Hunger Games, Book 2)
- Can You Keep A Secret?
- Sjb1985 reviewed this book on 02/07/2015
- "Fabulous book with a cheeky story that teaches you to not hide who you are and just be honest :) I read it in two days!"
- What Alice Forgot
- MaddiesMom reviewed this book on 01/07/2015
- " I truly enjoyed this book about a woman who has an accident and forgets the last ten years of her life. It made me think about the last ten years of my life and the things I would have missed out on..." Read more
Join Some Clubs
Clubs you might like
These clubs are reading and discussing books that you may like
Most Popular Clubs
The clubs everyone wants to be a part of - with the most members
Go on, show them some love.
They're new here
- Club: SOAR Bookclub
- Location: Cook County, Illinois, United States
- Reading: The Excellent Wife: A Biblical Perspective
- Club: Emma and Alice read books
- Location: Essex, England, United Kingdom
- Reading: No Book Chosen
- Club: Manu und Kerstin
- Location: Massachusetts, United States
- Reading: Madame Bovary (Penguin Classics)
What's going on next? Bookclub meetups below...
- Event: July Book: Divided We Fall Trilogy: Book 1: Divide...
- Club: Young Adult Book Club
- Online-only Meetup
The latest bookclub events added to our website
Events with most attendance - Go book lovers!