Room by Emma Donoghue
- Jack believes it all in Room,but one day Ma admits there's a world outside...Will you change after reading Room?
Got an opinion you want to share?
Login to review books, join bookclubs and get involved in discussions
- Worcester reviewed this book on 03/01/2012
- "Found this very traumatising and harrowing. Unique plot. "
- AnnaAngel reviewed this book on 06/04/2012
- "I loved this book and couldn't put it down. The whole story is told from the perspective of a 5 year old boy - his innocence and naive acceptance of the world makes it extremely moving. I thoroughly recommend it."
- Deleted reviewed this book on 22/08/2012
- "This is an ideal book club choice, as there is plenty to discuss and have views on. One of the fastest reads for me as it grips you from beginning to end. That is once you've got use to reading it in the boys voice, which you soon get into. Very thought provoking and can fully understand why Ma kept the outside world from Jack, and the media help to make the story more realistic. As we are fasc..."
Users Who Reviewed
- I think that we should read this book soon!
- "I think that we should read this book soon - Room"
- 21/05/2012 by Estelle in Berko Books (0 replies)