Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Author: Gillian Flynn
Just how well can you ever know the person you love? This is the question that Nick Dunne must ask himself on the morning of his 5th wedding anniversary, when his wife Amy suddenly disappears. The police immediately suspect Nick. Amy's friends reveal that she was afraid of him, and kept secrets from him. He swears it isn't true. But as the police dig deeper, just what really has happened to Nick's beautiful wife?
Got an opinion you want to share?
Login to review books, join bookclubs and get involved in discussions
- Gone Girl
- Gloriajanek reviewed this book on 28/08/2013
- "I found Gone Girl an OK read on the plus side I liked the overall premise of a story being told from two perspectives and I didn't work out the whole plot immediately so it held some intrigue. But I found the style of writing to be a bit too glossy magazine for my taste and the characters rather 2 dimensional. Not only did I find them unbelievable but I found myself not really caring what happened..."
Users Who Reviewed
- 5 Female Revenge Novels That Will Make Your H...
- "Saw this on The Reductress the other day and immediately thought of yo..."
- 13/11/2016 by carwheel in Quarterly Long Reads Bookclub (0 replies)