Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- No Synopsis
Got an opinion you want to share?
Login to review books, join bookclubs and get involved in discussions
- Gone Girl
- Gloriajanek reviewed this book on 28/08/2013
- "I found Gone Girl an OK read on the plus side I liked the overall premise of a story being told from two perspectives and I didn't work out the whole plot immediately so it held some intrigue. But I found the style of writing to be a bit too glossy magazine for my taste and the characters rather 2 dimensional. Not only did I find them unbelievable but I found myself not really caring what happened..."
Users Who Reviewed
- 5 Female Revenge Novels That Will Make Your H...
- "Saw this on The Reductress the other day and immediately thought of yo..."
- 13/11/2016 by carwheel in Quarterly Long Reads Bookclub (0 replies)