Fifty Shades of Grey by E L James
- The erotic romance everyone's talking about. Romantic, liberating and totally addictive, this novel will possess you, and stay with you forever. As literature student Anastasia Steele interviews successful young entrepreneur Christian Grey for the student newspaper, she finds him attractive, enigmatic and intimidating. Convinced their meeting went badly, she tries to put Grey out of her mind - until he happens to turn up at the store where she works part-time. Ana, innocent and unworldly, is shocked to find herself desperate to get close to him. Unable to resist Ana's quiet beauty, wit, and independent spirit, Grey admits he wants her, too - but on his own terms. Shocked yet thrilled by Grey's erotic tastes, Ana hesitates. For all the trappings of success - his multinational businesses, his vast wealth, his loving family - Grey is a man tormented by demons and consumed by the need to control. When the couple embarks on a daring, passionately physical affair, Ana discovers Christian Grey's secrets and explores her own dark desires. The first instalment in the Fifty Shades trilogy by E L James, 50 Shades of Grey is erotic, romantic and totally addictive. The Fifty Shades Trilogy (Part II: Fifty Shades Darker and Part III: Fifty Shades Freed) is a tale of BDSM romance that will obsess you, possess you, and stay with you forever. 514 pages.
Got an opinion you want to share?
Login to review books, join bookclubs and get involved in discussions
- Fifty Shades of Grey
- Claire reviewed this book on 26/07/2012
- "I read this book because of all the media hype,and I wasnt dissapointed.Its not going to win any prizes for the way its written,its quite repetative and her inner goddess starts to grate on you after a while.But lets be honest your not reading it for that ,your reading it for all the naughty bits,and theres a lot of them.All said I was glued to it and I really enjoyed it,its well worth a look even..."
Users Who Reviewed
- Fifty Shades of Greay
- "I want to know who is reading Fifty Shades of Grey or is planning on r..."
- 13/09/2012 by frieface in BookMarkedBabes (0 replies)